Monday, 29 October 2007

She is making this shit up now...

Ж - Sounds like 'je' as in the French I... JE.
У - Sounds like 'oo' as in U in ruler.
Щ - Like Scsh... freSH CHeese. It isn't even a real sound! This is madness!

Today was SO HARD. THEY AREN'T EVEN REAL LETTERS OR SOUNDS!

I think I have hit critical mass of learning, all the new things I forgot over the weekend. But Elena is still being really nice, so I think I am just pushing myself bit much.

Here is some names of some famous people in Russian, can you guess who?
  • Гитлер
  • Буш
  • Майкл Джексон
  • Чехов
  • Стаин
They are, Hitler, Bush, Michael Jackson, Chekhov, Stalin.

My head is fucked. Utterly fucked. In other exciting news, my Leopard disc arrived at my Dad's today... Wooop! Now get posting it Father!!!

I don't have another lesson until Thursday, so I have a good few days of getting my head out of my arse and getting my brain round everything.

Now I am going to get away from this here blog and take my tights off. I am struggling wearing a ONE SIZE FITS ALL (Lies! All lies!) pair from Accesorize but had to cut the toes to make them into sort of leggings but the crotch still isn't long enough thanks to my arse and body. So I have half an arse hanging out of a hipster pair of tights right now. Every five minutes I have been hoiking them up!

До завтра! (Until tomorrow!)

No comments: