Sunday, 28 October 2007

Back to GMT

Hands up who forgot to put their clocks back and woke up early? Me!

Today I lazed and caught up on not working... it was gloriously lazy. Then I met up with my lovely friends Liz and Beckah who are back from Uni for a short break, and Hell. We did a short lap of town, realising the girls were too sick to drive for too long (thanks to last nights boozy antics) so ended up at Brunch near Sand Street car park, it is no Vern's but it is nice. Then we bumped into Tim and said hello before I came home. I think the girls might come down later for some duvet and dvd action...

Things are good at the moment. It is too cold to diet, however I might need to rethink this as yesterday I ironically bought some skinny leg black trousers. I look like a scenester! But they are cozy. I would rather wear tight jeans than baggy ones, I'm so big anyways, they'd have to be HUGE ones to be baggy anyways and I think someone my size shouldn't hide their curves and things, it just makes you bigger. They also make my legs look really long as well. They are long, but you get my drift!

No comments: