Saturday, 27 October 2007

Secret Admirer?

Well. I have not a clue what is going on on my Facebook page. I have an Honesty Box on my page and someone wrote in it. We got into some kind of dialogue because I am going crazy trying to work out who it is, however they won't tell me who it is. I know it is a boy, but they told me today:
"I do live in Jersey if that helps?! Within 10 miles of you I guess! Ummm...what else....you've seen me drinking my two favorite drinks!"
But I don't know that many people in Jersey, let alone boys. There is one in particular, but I have a serious crush on them. I don't think they are interested in me either, least not like that. And it will sound weird, but part of me thinks it is that person, because I asked them specifically what their favourite drink was, knowing what the answer would be, and the other drink I would hazard as guess would be what I make for them when they come to see me. I'm so confused. What if it isn't them? Nikki thinks it is someone else, a guy that she likes but he doesn't like her... I hope it isn't him, partly because I am not interested and I wouldn't want to upset her.

The boy I want it to be, lets call him Boy X. Reasons why I think it could be him:
  • We don't know each other THAT well and he said he wanted to test the water and get to know me. I know he is maybe a bit shy.
  • He lives in Jersey.
  • He said "I could but I don't want to give myself up, even if it's a stupid clue! You will find out who this is, just not sure when. x" (WHEN WHEN WHEN! I don'y know anyone here other than who I know already and they are taken...)
  • I talk to Boy X a bit. He writes his messages like how he talks/texts/messages me.
  • He seems to be on Facebook when I get a message!
If it isn't him, that doesn't leave me much option!

"Just a thought! How about randomly messaging or senting something (on facebook) to the bloke who you think I am?? And honestly, if its me, I'll let you know! Hope that all makes sense!
That way it could possibly save me some huge embarrassment!
This is totally your choice!"

So I did... but then:
If you did send something I didn't get it!

S**t. But maybe it is a double bluff so Boy X can find out if I reciprocate and he can make his move? (Haha! I wish!) I haven't had anything back... and I know Boy X is out. S**t. If it isn't him, who the deuce is it?

No comments: