Hahaha I was so drunk last night (gobbledegook entry below to prove this!)
Last night was a Ramones tribute gig... the most excitement that Jersey had had for a while, least I think so, I didn't really pay much attention to the band, because I was with my friends larking about, and the support band, Bulletproof are really good friends of mine and we were all messing about.
Before Beckah, Liz and Hell and I had left my flat, we were hammered. We were playing really loud music and getting each other ready. I had stripped the colour from my hair and for a change just put some pink putty on there for the night. I did Beckah and Liz's eye makeup and they raided my wardrobe and it was really nice to have friends round for fun.
After the band, a load of people came back to mine, via the pie shop. It was about 3am and we must have been so loud we woke Tim up on the first floor, but his bedroom I think is really near the main door. There was an answering message on the phone about 3am which we didn't hear (!) saying that we had to keep the noise down as there had been several complaints... Oops! There was a guy dressed as a giant hotdog asleep on my sofa, I don't know who the fuck he was, or how he got in!
People went to slept or left about 5.40am and Liz and Beckah left about 11am as Beckah was really sick, like really sick. I felt pretty rough but took some cocodamol and went back to sleep till about half two and then Hell and I went to lunch which was a good help with the hangover.
Here are some of the pictures... CLICKY so much fun. Alcohol is so hard for me now, I don't drink all that much and really don't think its worth it the next day... but a great night. So much fun and it made a nice change. I love my friends. I have to diet though, I've gotten really podgy hahaha.
It's Guy Fawkes night tomorrow! Right now I am redying my hair, I didn't get the new colour in time (sort of an atomic pink colour) so instead I fashioned a colour of the left over red and orange and a smudge of pink I had left.
PS, anyone talking to me on MSN last night, sorry I was bladdered.
Sunday, 4 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment