Tuesday, 6 November 2007

Strangeness in my sleep.

I had the strangest dream last night/this morning. I just told the ladies at work and they said it definately meant something and that my mum was probably just coming to check on how I was, especially seeing as I never dream about my mum and certainly don't like cheese enough to eat any near bed time!!

I don't really remember how it all got started, but I remember seeing a beach, and the weather was nice, I had come through a garden, and then as I hit the sea my dad led me into a garden. There was a vey low bed, least I think so, or it was the floor. My mum was lying there, looking very different to how I remember her, she was clearly very frail and grey haired, very thin and couldn't move. She looked about 110 and barely recognisable, except in her face it was clear that it was her. This was such a shock I couldn't stay in the garden/court yard and immediately went back out again and collapsed on the floor crying. I was the same age I was now, rather than 12 when she died.

My dad managed to convince me to come back in, although I don't remember now I think he said it was important or something like that, as people do. I was afraid to sit down anywhere, she was clearly connected up to tubes and equipment, but you couldn't really see it, it was concealed under blankets and sheets and in some instances the ground.

There were little signs everywhere with diagrams telling me what would happen if I knocked her and the tubes in the wrong place, she'd be sick or blood would come out, that kind of thing. I wasn't scared though, it seemed like quite a tranquil place, if not a strange set up to say the least. When I did sit down, alongside her right side against a hedge/wall near her stomach I set off some alarms and she started shaking and dad and me were a bit worried. I moved down and started to stroke her feet and I think at the time I was crying at her to not die and stuff and that I was sorry and then she calmed down. Dad then said that he had to go, but told my mum that she should tell me things. I asked my dad if she was still 'with' us, like if she could hear us and still had her mind and he said yes (cos she looked really bad, almost translucent grey)

I remember her then saying this one thing "what do you want to know?" or something to that effect, and before my dad left the area, he was telling my mum to tell me about when she was a secret agent and other random things like that.

I don't remember anything else apart from that.

Thinking about it now I feel a bit weird.

No comments: