Wednesday, 21 November 2007

(Wo)man Flu

I have a really bad cold. I was off work yesterday and didn't manage much of anything except hugging my duvet and laptopping in bed trying to calculate my Ebay fortune.

I went back to work today, but asked if I can leave early (at 3pm) after some training I have this afternoon as I feel just as bad, if not worse. Hot/cold sweats, aches, snot, snot and more snot, coughs, splutters and tears. You know the drill.

Yesterday I managed to sell my old Snow White Leg Avenue costume, my 40s tea dress which was pretty awesome. My iSight ended at £155 but the person that bought it was a muppet and I had to offer it out as a second chance offer, which I am yet to hear back on. Talking to Karen (Kali) online, was nice, until she linked me to a seller that makes awesome made to measure cosplay stuff, including amazing winter coats. So I had better sell that sodding camera, to a UK seller this time that understands the difference between GBP and USD, so that I can pay for the £90 houndstooth jacket I have ordered. Oops! But a nice winter coat is needed!

Wish me better. See you when I am not so snotty and teary.

No comments: