Wow, I was an angry little beaver on Saturday night. I would just like to state for the record that I still feel the same, the Royal Yacht is to be avoided at all costs.
Fleur went home today, yesterday we got up, a bit foggy in the head and went for Vern's. The girls had already got there and ate their food. It was nice for us to have a chat and stuff just catch up me and her. After that, because it was cold, we went home and lazed in front of the TV.
We watched that BBC program that had started: Cranford. It was brilliant! If the first episode is anything to go by, it'll develop in to a fantastic tale. Well acted by an all star BBC period drama cast with some genius moments of comedy in it.
I have a cold today. Sniff sniff. I also have a Russian lesson tonight. Elena is going to kick my ass as I haven't really been revising that much, as my head has been all over the place, I've been away and I have a Company Law exam next week. I haven't revised for that either, but if she asks, I'll tell her that is what I was doing!
Windy spoke to Chad about me coming to stay and helping around the house and with Jack, he was all up for that! I think it would be easier for me to just initially go for 3 months, and take it from there. That way, I can stick with a tourist visa. I would still have to come home after I "found myself" anyways and sort out work and things.
I am currently trying to sell what I have that I don't use... the less things in storage the better in the long run, but also because I am trying to de clutter.
I don't want to go away for 3 months before:
1. The hamster leaves this mortal coil.
2. I know more about the grey area that is matters of the heart. I can't make decisions now for 6 months time when someone or something might come along and throw a spanner in the works before now and then. I know that isn't the way to be, but I can't help it.
3. Obviously I have sorted out my stuff, the flat, getting time away from work allowed and stuff. I wouldn't want to commit to anything before Christmas incase that affect my bonus if we got one either. I know that sounds a bit cheeky, but I work really hard and don't think it should. I don't know what they would say about the whole thing either. If I had to quit as a result, I would have to work my notice. Maybe they would be so supportive as to let me go and to hold my position for me. I don't want to leave Vistra or shoot myself in the foot because I love the people I work with, and I feel part of a family, and it has taken me this long to find a decent job and really feel like that, but I don't know if I want to be, or can be in Jersey anymore, which is why I need the break because I feel like all of a sudden I have this path mapped out for me, and I am stuck here.
4. I have enough money to cover myself and clear my credit card and overdraft a bit!
Anyways, back to the grind stone.
Tonight I Russian, gym and raid my cubboards!
Monday, 19 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
That cat story was terrifying, I love stuff like that.
I get the whole small island syndrome, you sometimes go so stir crazy with it. I think I handle it slightly better than Nick, who has to get off the island every few weeks.
And if you are in, check out Wednesday's channel report, Nick is making a paella! Should be funny as he doesn't ever cook....
Post a Comment