Sunday, 18 November 2007

Grrrr

I f**king hate where I live. If anyone one of the people I know here make me go to lame ass s**t clubs full of rugby playing t**t boys, who think it is okay to flash their cash on £170 bottles of champagne to not even drink them but would rather throw stools at me and friends, then I might have to kill them. The sooner I get off this f**king hell hole granite prison the better. Now I have made it clear I have to go, I am seeing so many more bad things I tried to filter out, that clearly I don't need too.

Here is a list of things that annoyed me tonight:
1. Being the 'ugly' friend because I am taller than most people and not waif-like and have short hair and basically am not my gorgeous friend Fleur.
2. Having boys only talk to me because they like my friends Fleur, or Ginny or any one of my female friends.
3. Even when we try to get rid of them and speak another language (Russian) they don't give up, 'try' and speak Polish and get f**king nasty when we don't speak Polish back at them, even though they don't speak anything other than phrases that are VERY insulting to women. Like why would I want to talk to them if they are going to insult us?
4. JERSEY GENERALLY
5. Spending more money than necessary.
6. JERSEY.

I hate the way that living here makes me feel like I am not good enough or attractive or anything like that. I mean, I know I do okay, I am not fishing for comments, but I really have to get the f**k out of dodge before I kill someone or myself. I am not the ugly friend. I am not contented with living here so you f**king loosers that think its nice to ridicule me for ever reason, like being myself and having A MIND and SOME INTELLIGENCE and BRAIN CELLS... well you f**kers can just go die a slow painful death.

No comments: