Thursday, 15 November 2007

Fleur comes tomorrow!



Today I have eaten my weight in hot cross buns. Well, hot cross buns and a hot cross bun loaf. I think this has obviously affected my moods, being gluten intolerant and also have a white bread sandwich for lunch, because frankly, I was in a grump and couldn't be fucking arsed queueing for soup in Mange Tout (a cafe thing) only to get to the front of the queue and someone to get the last of it as I get there. Barstards. All week my legs have been really heavy, like sluggish. I feel like I'm walking like a teenager. I need to get back to the gym, I am getting a bit out of shape again. I think it is the time of year that I must have been up for hibernating in a past life haha. I will go back to the gym on Monday. I have a new running song thanks to Iceland haha.

My friend Fleur comes to see me tomorrow! It is actually Chloƫ's birthday this weekend, and Ria is coming too, but will be at Chloƫ's I think. I haven't seen Fleur since I was last in London. I think her and her boyfriend Jamie are having some problems and he might move out for a bit.

I can't wait to show her and Nikki some Black Death hehe. Amazing. Tomorrow while Nikki's is working for CIN in the call centre, Fleur and Hell and I are going for BBQ food! Mmmm I love BBQ. I haven't tried BBQ yet so it had better be good, or else!

I'm a bit hormonal now. My boobs are also HUUUUGE.

No comments: