I have been so tired yesterday, I didn't write anything. SO sleepy. I just want to stay in and hibernate. I am convinced our air conditioning is poisoning us all. There is a stomach going round, I hope I catch it, Gemma came back into work looking like she had lost weight hahaha.
The last few days, I have watched two very different films:
Superbad - Very funny. Took me a few scenes to get into, but a brilliant story which had me laughing out loud. Not much does that to be honest. The scene about the drawing penises especially. The film for me was totally stolen by the two policemen. Absolutely hilarious.
The Fountain - a very strange film, but beautifully shot with some stunning visuals and a fitting soundtrack. Great acting by Hugh Jackman and also starring Rachel Weisz. The film is basically three stories through various times, ancient Mayan/Spanish invaders/modern day/waaaaaay in the future. All with Jackman... Totally bewildered at the end. It was such a shock (I downloaded it without looking at any review). Uhhhhh. Thats about it. Random.
утомлено I think is the word I am feeling right now.
Tuesday, 11 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment