I saw this film last night, it was cute. Nikki and I went for an early showing, my treat cos I don't see her anymore, we had pick and mix (om nom nom) and cried a bit like the girls that we are. I love going early, because the cinema is quiet.
Then I touched up the colour on my hair.
Today I started getting my things ready for my trip to see friends in San Francisco. I bought some educational toys because I am sensible and also a Cars themed remote controlled.
Now Karen and I are chuckling away to movies on Sky... Harry Potter and Flushed Away. The later being awesome. If you haven't seen it, check out the singing slugs.
I just got off the Skype phone to Mamma Weird. She's getting the ball rolling for WG Ep 4.
Saturday, 12 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment