I don't know what om nom nom nom in Russian is:
(vanilla and appley stuff in chocolate)

Yesterday the weather was amazing. Like, beautiful. Jersey takes on a whole different look when the sun in out. It was February and we were out on the beach. It was still kinda crisp but so sunny and it was nice to feel the heat of the sun on my face. Chloë and I went for a long walk. We were going to go to the forest to make a punch dancing video, but that will have to wait for next week...


The day was also made good by bacon. Mmmmm. Bacon, anyways, I have been a busy bee tonight and only just got in and bathed and its midnight so I should go to sleep now as I've taken my tablets and the BIlly Idol is stopping soon... ooh! I know I said I wouldn't get tattooed for a while, but I have some awesome ideas for some new work to fill the gaps, so I've got something else to start saving for...








No comments:
Post a Comment