
Apparently the baby does. When the ultrasound started the little thing literally leapfrogged up and down the screen. It had such long legs and moved like a frog, it was insane to watch. It didn't seem very happy it had been disturbed and kept on putting its hand up, to high five, or seig heil. I hope the first haha or my WW2 film addiction might have done some damage. It likes to sit cross legged and roll about, and not move when the ultrasound technician needs to get it into a certain position, but apparently we got there in the end.
There are most pictures on my flickr stream. I will try and get a better picture of them, cos these are too blurry. There is a great picture of the bean seemingly staring right at us, with its fists clenched. It looks rather evil and a bit like the Brain from the cartoon about the mice. The tech said oh they have a big brain... like their mother? At which point I laughed my head off. She said that the baby kept on putting their arm up, which I could see, but thought was a bit odd, because I sometimes sleep with the same arm up in the air, well, I sort of lie on my side, and put my arm up and rest my hand on my neck so my elbow is straight up. Weird baby!
Next step, a blood test at 16 weeks and then another scan at 20 weeks. Then I will know the gender! Place your bets now...








No comments:
Post a Comment