It has been pissing it down all day and blowing a right old hooly here. I went out with Addie and got drenched, madam was in her pram so was all good and dry. We took the baby in to work. Everyone loved her and she was well behaved. I fed her in Tanya's office and she told me some work gossip. Everyone said how great I looked (I think they have to say that) which was nice and I completely forgot about the work do on Friday. I am going, Tara, Lou and Rachel are babysitting for me for a few hours. Kaye was worried when I told her this, but I think the girls will do a great job. If I can do it nonstop, they will be fine, plus there are three of them and I'm just me! Also, Addie just eats, poops, eats again and then sleeps (if you are lucky). I just have to make sure they wind her properly and give her some infacol or her griping is going to get boring pretty quickly. But, I need to find something to wear!! I have NOTHING! I went for a quick look whilst she was sleeping on our way back home, and made two impulse buys from Dorothy Perkins. I was gutted when I realised that all their smarter bits were UPSTAIRS and they have no lift and I can't leave the pram downstairs... so as it was the last shop I went in, I think subconsciously I felt like I had to buy something... so I bought two casual tops... one a sorta stripey wraparound cardigan and then a dark green vintage sorta smock type thing. I couldn't even try them on but I kept the reciept.
Tomorrow I have babygroup and then Karin is coming round with her little girl Anna. I hope Addie is better today. Her griping this evening was accompanied by some noxious gas and quite obviously painful bowel movements. I felt pretty bad for laughing at first at her facial expressions. When your baby then starts howling because they can't do anything to help themselves and it really hurts them you start to feel really guilty.
Not much else to report. Still no idea to who the mystery gift buyer was... thank you again if you are reading this!
Yesterday had lunch with Megan and Nikki. Megan and I have a nice set up now up here on our floor. We have pudding runs. Where we take it in turn to look after each others babies and go make puddings for us both. Usually after Erin has gone to sleep. Addie is usually grumping about my room at this point.
Anyway, I am going to dash now!
Tomorrow I have babygroup and then Karin is coming round with her little girl Anna. I hope Addie is better today. Her griping this evening was accompanied by some noxious gas and quite obviously painful bowel movements. I felt pretty bad for laughing at first at her facial expressions. When your baby then starts howling because they can't do anything to help themselves and it really hurts them you start to feel really guilty.
Not much else to report. Still no idea to who the mystery gift buyer was... thank you again if you are reading this!
Yesterday had lunch with Megan and Nikki. Megan and I have a nice set up now up here on our floor. We have pudding runs. Where we take it in turn to look after each others babies and go make puddings for us both. Usually after Erin has gone to sleep. Addie is usually grumping about my room at this point.
Anyway, I am going to dash now!








No comments:
Post a Comment