Sunday, 25 January 2009

Gosh

Well its been... crikey over 3 weeks since my last update. Blimey. It seems like ages ago. Since I last updated I left my Dad's and flew to New Hampshire (via Newark and Boston) to stay with Patrick and his family. We were there 2 glorious snowy weeks, minus some kind of norovirus outbreak that we seemed to smuggle into the country with us. I want to write about it in full, including the journey there and back with Addie and the run in with Homelands Security on the way there, followed by all sorts of other fun stuff, including my brother's latest news involving Deal or No Deal, however truth be told, now I am back in Jersey I am really rather busy and missing Patrick an insane amount. It is pretty much a definite that we are going to move over there atleast within a year. I have a lot on my plate here with work and I'd like to be able to get some money and stuff together, on top of what we'd need anyways. Anyway. I have been also trying to sort out childcare for my eventual return to work. Well I say eventual, but really I mean a week on Monday. Crap, time flies. Adelaide is okay, a bit of a grump with teething pains and an upset stomach. My room smells of poop but I can't quite figure out where the smell is coming from. I fear the worst and and that foulest of odours has been absorbed into the wall paper or something like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad things are good with you and Patrick (he looks like a great guy) and you have plans to go out there full time. I'm going to Boston this summer actually and other places I hope, I'm really looking forward to it.