Happy New Year everyone! Most of you went out on the town and would consider mine pretty dull in comparison, but I've had a wonderful time seeing in the New Year.
Patrick and I had a few drinks and watched films and TV and got upto all sorts whilst Cupcake slept. She's been pretty hardcore the last few days, testing us both to the limit (teething at a ridiculously young age meaning none of the usual remedies are suitable or fit in her mouth... on top of a cold) but I think part of that is made worse by the break in her routine. Needless to say we are getting her back into that as best we can. I feel like I should have updated more since he got here, because I know that a lot of you were keen to hear all about it and see pictures, what with us being the Posh and Becks of the internet of late, but well, partly I haven't had the time, but I haven't felt like it either. It's nice just being able to do stuff (or nothing at all or normally mundane activities) and make the most of it. I thought I'd update now because Addie and I are at a loose end in the kitchen and he is asleep on the sofa so I have a chance to catch on things here. Our time is going by so quick.
I don't make resolutions in the new year generally. Like presents, I figure if I want to do something, I'll do it, rather than wait for a certain time of a year to do so. But saying that, I have enjoyed reading about what you would like to achieve this year. Looking back its been a really eventful year for me... 2008 made my life change so drastically, (so far, for the better I might add) I don't quite know how I will top it!
On the basis of that, I am looking forward to seeing how 2009 pans out. I foresee many frequent flyer miles, diapers, tears and smiles. I know it will be extremely hard for me at times, but I hope it'll also be very rewarding and spent with people I care about dearly, with maybe some much needed tattoo time finally!
Right now, I am so content, if I was a cat, I'd purr.
Thursday, 1 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment