
Today we took Adelaide to Tesco for the first time. We went to the big one at Cherry Hinton and for the first time ever legitimately parked in a Mother and Baby space! Addie managed to stay awake until the cheese aisle, and then nodded off. She seemed to enjoy it though, taking in all the colours and noises and people. It was pretty busy too which Christmas shoppers but once at the check out we got served relatively quickly, although the old girl on the til was a right old miserable cow and no mistake. I miss Tesco. I know that sounds sad but the state of supermarkets in Jersey is terrible and the monopoly there means its all crap and overpriced.
Addie has been smiling lots today, and even laughing a bit. She was very whiney and tired near bed time and as a result went down with no arguements or back chat which was good... last night when I went up there after she cried, the little madam just lay there smiling at me! The cheeky cow! I am now contemplating bed before she wakes up again in hour or so, but would like to hang on as long as possible so I can see Patrick on Skype. We are both counting down the days. I can't wait. It'll be like something out of that Mastercard advert when I meet him at arrivals!
Tomorrow Ria and I are going shopping in Cambridge and Lisa will meet us after work. I sent her some presents from her wishlist but I want to get her something in town too, and Ria. I need to get Mai something and ideally if I see anything, something for Dad too. And of course Patrick, even though he said not too. Everyone got chocolate from www.HotelChocolat.co.uk so far and although its tasty stuff, its not very interesting. I think we will go to Nandos afterwards for dinner... om nom nom. Then I really need to do some housework and sort out more stuff getting everything awesome and amazing for the house guests!! I haven't stopped today or yesterday.
I's so excited to see Patrick!
Tomorrow Ria and I are going shopping in Cambridge and Lisa will meet us after work. I sent her some presents from her wishlist but I want to get her something in town too, and Ria. I need to get Mai something and ideally if I see anything, something for Dad too. And of course Patrick, even though he said not too. Everyone got chocolate from www.HotelChocolat.co.uk so far and although its tasty stuff, its not very interesting. I think we will go to Nandos afterwards for dinner... om nom nom. Then I really need to do some housework and sort out more stuff getting everything awesome and amazing for the house guests!! I haven't stopped today or yesterday.
I's so excited to see Patrick!








1 comment:
Hi dude! I have just been catching upon the last two months of your blog, oh my goodness you must be exhausted!! Loved reading about the birth and how you've been coping, it's really amazing how much your life changes isn't it. Hope you had a great Christmas xx
Post a Comment