How awesome is this? I got a Christmas bonus with work, which was ace because I didn't think I'd get one because of 1. being off work and 2. credit crunch and economic downturn. Well turns out that after deductions (I am paying a shit load of tax at the moment as well as social security) I managed to get over £800! Rad! I already spent some of it on Adelaide, as they have better shops here at my Dad's than they do in Jersey. She has some new clothes! I however still do not have a winter coat or new jumper...
Adelaide has a full on cold and we are therefore house bound... I've resorted to doing more of my Dad's cleaning. The poor mite slept the whole way through the journey to Costco and back yesterday and even when I put her in the sling, the only time she woke up was when the cold wind blew and took her breath away. Poor little weezy thing.
Back to cleaning! I need a massage so badly!
Monday, 22 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment