The two other girls in the house are barking. Luckily the craziest one is moving out in two weeks. The newest one has not had her baby yet, and I feel bad for her as she is only here as her mum died and her dad went into a home as he is ill. Well she has lived a rather sheltered life. I came into the kitchen a few days ago and she said "the microwave is making a funny noise" so I go investigate and it turns out she is trying to nuke her dinner which is sitting in a metal container. Hmmm. I swiftly inform her that is a bad idea indeed and try to explain why. Suspect it falls on deaf ears and wanders to the sink to find she has put all the laminate and cork based place mats in the sink with her crockery and these have absorbed the water and promptly warped. And the two of them are so messy and gross we seem to have an infestation of ants in the kitchen. Urgh.
So busy. I don't have time for much of anything anymore, least not internetty based.
This Friday Adelaide and I are New Hampshire bound. I can't wait to see the man again!
It's my birthday on Wednesday. I'll be 29 and spending it at work, and then on my own with Adelaide, who'll be asleep. Ah well.
The chicken on Saturday (pre being covered in baby rice like some euphoric food addict) ... 19 weeks! I don't know where the time has gone! :









No comments:
Post a Comment