Tuesday, 2 June 2009

Almost 8 days until we go away! (Again!)

I really really can't wait to go see Patrick. I miss him a ton of tons. Pining and yearning aside, everything here is much the same as. I work like a dog, wrestle my ever growing daughter for the early evening into eating a lot of healthy type baby food (a lot of which is now home made I might add, go me and my hand blender! Addie eats more good stuff than I do) and then attempt some me time, do a bunch of chores and then fall into bed jacked up on caffeine at about something past midnight upto 2am. Get up about 3am ish, feed said gigantor child another 7oz of milk (no she doesn't go through the night, no it doesn't bother me, no water doesn't work and no I don't want to let her cry through it) and then we get up again about 5 where I try to convince Adelaide to go back to sleep again, sometimes it works, sometimes I have to give up my bed for her to join me. The I go to work. We have a nice little routine.

But BOY has it gotten insanely hot recently. I am totally unprepared for the hot weather as usual. I am fat and pasty and hate sweating. Urgh I am jumping from shade to shade. I only hope this heat here will quash my appetite and will amke my walk a bit more sweaty and maybe I'll lose some more weight. Without sounding like a broken record I am sick to death of being the size I am. I know it is temporary because I am doing my best to eat less and better where possible etc and am active, but I looked through a lot of my clothes for the summer wardrobe change over and the impending move to happiness, however loads ofmy clothes don't fit me anymore. I did get fat, but also, in a weird way I am a totally different shape. My ass got bigger through fat but I was studying it today, and the rest of my body and my hips are now huge. I do think I need to lose about 2 stone (28lb) and would like too before I get married. I think I can achieve that easily, especially with the impending financial stresses coming up and when I am in the States I can find time sans Addie to work out a bit. I won't be at work either which is biscuitville. I admit I am the mayor of biscuitville, with shares in cakeco, the leading supplier of snacks to biscuitville and the surrounding region, but we're getting better.

I ate a yoghurt on Sunday that smelt of cheese. Needless to say what has been coming out of me has been well, out of this world.

Big Brother starts this week. I am not going to comment further on this, but we ALL know I will get hooked and sucked in. I'm under house arrest of the nighttime so what else do I have to do?


Weee! Off to see Patrick!!! Yay!

There was other stuff to say but I forget. Addie sits up now and goes from lying to sitting up and back again, and worst still, just figuted out to oull herself up onto stuff.... Oh no!! Time to move everything AGAIN!

1 comment:

Natalie (of Bob and Natalie and Pearl inc) said...

Totally just found your blog. Hiii! When are you getting married?xxx