Wow another hue amount of time has lapsed since I was last posting here. It is insane. With Adelaide it is easy to get swept along in the motion of things. Well to summarise my trip, it was awesome as usual. I came home and quit my job. I am leaving Jersey and moving back to the UK to regroup and think through the next stage of my life, and how to get Patrick and Adelaide and myself together. I will miss my work colleagues, as I love my job and they are all that are keeping me in Jersey right now. But I have too much to do before I leave! Argh! Last exam on the 31st July!
Without sounding too gooey, I love that man so much and the offspring we produced is just perfect to me in every way, well maybe not so much her poop smell, but I can't explain in words how she makes me feel. She is single handedly the most crazy annoying infuriating smelly noisy bitey shouty thing that I love unconditionally. Yes sometimes I want to throw her out the window, but thankfully she is too cute for that. I think that is actually why babies are cute. To stop their parents from maiming them and loosing their patience with them. We left the UK with 3 teeth and came home with 6. Her little toothy gobby smile makes me so happy. I love it when you know full well she is staring at you, desperate for your attention and then you catch her gaze and her face lights up. I love making her laugh. I love the cuddles when she is tired. I love the faces she makes when she eats. I love her chubby thighs and crazy jew curls. I love how she goes bat shit crazy when you try and wipe her face. I love how she climbs out of the bath when she is in it and how she tries to climb in it when she is out of it. I love the faces she makes when she sees her daddy on Skype. I love the mess she makes when you give her a nectarine.
If you are my friend on Flickr you can see pictures from our last visit. If not, here are some:
Without sounding too gooey, I love that man so much and the offspring we produced is just perfect to me in every way, well maybe not so much her poop smell, but I can't explain in words how she makes me feel. She is single handedly the most crazy annoying infuriating smelly noisy bitey shouty thing that I love unconditionally. Yes sometimes I want to throw her out the window, but thankfully she is too cute for that. I think that is actually why babies are cute. To stop their parents from maiming them and loosing their patience with them. We left the UK with 3 teeth and came home with 6. Her little toothy gobby smile makes me so happy. I love it when you know full well she is staring at you, desperate for your attention and then you catch her gaze and her face lights up. I love making her laugh. I love the cuddles when she is tired. I love the faces she makes when she eats. I love her chubby thighs and crazy jew curls. I love how she goes bat shit crazy when you try and wipe her face. I love how she climbs out of the bath when she is in it and how she tries to climb in it when she is out of it. I love the faces she makes when she sees her daddy on Skype. I love the mess she makes when you give her a nectarine.
If you are my friend on Flickr you can see pictures from our last visit. If not, here are some:






I love this feeling and can't wait to have more kids haha.








1 comment:
This makes me feel so warm and fuzzy! I am really coming around to the idea of having kids now you know, thanks to you and Addie! :) :)
Post a Comment