Sunday, 2 August 2009

6 days!

Counting down until I move back to the UK. Still lots to do and worryingly enough haven't heard back from the removal man who said he was going to call this weekend (will chase him up later) as there was a lorry going to Cambridge tomorrow in fact!

Addie is taking a bit of a nap at the moment. She had a later night than usual last night but woke up this morning at usual time, so hopefully is catching up now on the hour 45 mins or so now...

Supposedly there is a BBQ today, we have the weather for it, but Orla is in charge so I don't know what will happen there as she went out on the piss last night and the night before and I am sure as hell not taking control of that and I have too much to do and have to shoot out as soon as Adelaide wakes up.

My exam went okayish I think. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but avoided the math based option questions. The multiple choice could go either way and at least I tried. I am guessing realistically I got 45 or so points, which is a fail (50 is a pass mark) but we will have to wait and see. Looking back I can think of some points I miss out on for one particular essay question. But I tried. I didn't leave straight away like some woman did... you aren't allowed to go until 15 mins in, and no more than 30 mins before the end. One women left about 20 mins into the exam, seriously she can't have been there for more than an hour, I wonder if she'll pass or if she just gave up? I left just before they locked down at the 30 mins before then end (12.05pm when the exam was due to end 12.46pm) because I couldn't possible write anymore and figured I'd cut my losses and just sitting there doing eff all would be pretty excruciating!

Anyway, that is all for now. Having the period from hell at the moment, boo hoo my poor lady bits. But lots ot look forward too! Also, seeing Patrick in September! Hooray!

No comments: