Saturday, 21 November 2009

Frisky Dingo


Whilst catching up with the latest episode of The Venture Brothers on adultswim.com I was thinking about Frisky Dingo. Patrick first got me watching this ages ago, after he sent me some links and made some quotes that baffled me. He was almost shocked that we couldn't get easy access to Adult Swim in the UK, so for a gift, he sent me the season 1 dvd. I watched in hospital, where I was for exactly a week, after I gave birth to Adelaide. As per the photo to the left!

I am sad to learn from some googlin' and reading online that they are not making a season 3! The production company went tits up just after Adult Swim decided to not pick it up for another season. Gutted. Such a good show and the second season was genius. If you can get hold of it, I really recommend
watching it.

Quoting Wikipedia "The two main characters of the show are Killface, a naked, bone-white, red-eyed, earless, talon-toed, spur-heeled, seven foot tall, hairless, muscular, humanoid super-villain focused on destroying Earth with his invention, the Annihilatrix;[3] and billionaire tycoon Xander Crews, who fights crime under the superhero alias Awesome X." This might not sound so good, but really, pieced together with some amazing other characters, including poor Arthur, Wendall, Simon Killface's son and the Xtacles/Deceptacles. Grace Ryan the local reporter falling into a vat of radioactive material full of super smart ants.... the list is endless.

And the quotes from that show are awesome. BOOSH!



No comments: