
Are in order today. Will bake some later using a cheat kit bought from the shop. Have my medical on Monday with the follow up on Wednesday in other news my MIL is diving me potty.
I redid my header but I think I should change it. Partly because I think the way I spaced the type out implies that I might have some kind of acknowledged problem with attracting the wrong kind of men. Patrick is a lovely chap, but I didn't happen to stumble to him via a string of 'nice' guys or anything like that. I just mean more so that I don't like to take any shit anymore. Oh the dilemma.
Also, I am really sick of hearing about Twilight, either online, in person, in the media. Secretly I will however watch it at somepoint, like I did the first one. I shan't like it, but I don't like to feel like I am missing out on the chat. How pathetic.Updated to add: Pictures! My brownies and Adelaide having some snacks (not brownies!)








3 comments:
Those brownies look epic. I am still eating the remnants of our banana loaf from a few days ago. Caaaaaake.
I want that recipe women! I love banana cake!
I like the blog header. I got it immediately.
Ogh and about Twilight--I couldn't agree with you more. What is the big deal with that? Another sign that I am getting old: I'm not getting things that are supposedly "in" right now! :)
This is also a great blog!
Post a Comment