Sunday, 22 November 2009

A little bit of fun

So I think what I have just done has a name but I can't think what it is, I made a little picture of things that Patrick and I would like to achieve. I figure I can use it for inspiration. It is a bit crap but you get the jist. We want a house of our own, a car for me, to increase the size of our family, some pets and some cash in the bank/out of debt. Not too much to ask. I'd also like to be a size teeny, but there we go hahaha. I thought you might like to see haha!
Hehehe. We'll get there eventually. We are Ebaying lots of things to make some extra cash, which is most needed as we have a lot of things to pay for at the mo. Boo. I can't wait to be able to get a job and be closer to being independant again.

I can't wait until we have our own place and can decorate however we'd like, put up our paintings and stuff on shelves and I don't feel like I'm living in someone elses house anymore, not being able to properly relax or have things how we'd like them. I'm looking forward to putting our touches onto our own home. Making and building our little nest. The material stuff is nice, but it doesn't matter because we'll have each other and our own little home, and everything in there will be ours, regardless of where and how we found it, made it etc. Every piece will have a story. Maybe we were given it, or it was something I brought with me from England, or maybe it came from Ikea or from the flea market at Hollis for $10. It'll be a patchwork of stories and adventures. Can't wait! ♥

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A mood board? I can't remember either haha. I know they tell you to do in the Seeeeecrrreeeet.

xx

Alex said...

oh well, You know me. No secrets hahah

Anonymous said...

I have been looking into homebuying for a while, I used to be against it because I thought mortgages were despicable. now I've decided I'd rather give my hard-earned cash to a banker than a lowlife landlord.

buying a home is my ultimate dream now, I just have that little nestbuilding feeling.