Friday, 11 December 2009

Brrrsday!

It was cold today. I should just get used to it, but hell, I am from milder lands and I know its going to get worse! My good deed for the day was to feed the birds. I refilled their little house and put a fatty thing in the designated holder as well. I felt bad for the little feathered friends as they all of a sudden got snow like we did, and there doesn't seem to be much about for them. As soon as I had done it I could see the cardinals flitting about which was nice. I also made some biscuits. That is cookies to you Americans. The recipe is amazing and I think you should try them!

SO I will have to find it and post it so you can try some lovely English biscuits om nom nom. Not much else to report. Me and the husband are watching TV in the basement trying to find the energy to go to bed. Bed time now.

No comments: