It's snowing like mad outside! LIKE MAD! Okay for the hardened NH resident, this is nothing, but I tell you, I ain't seen anything like it because now I live in it, and I've been to Iceland a few times but it was only for short times anddddddd well it only snowed a little bit when I was there, on top of mammoth snow already about. We had to go to Manchester to see the lawyers today and there were cars on the side of the road and everything. We parked out front of the office, but in the time it took us to go in and meet with the peeps, we came out and the car was snowed in! The trucks ploughing made it worse because they had brought all the road snow up to the side of the car. In the end Patrick used his experienced NH ways and a friendly guy with a shovel and got us out. There was some burning rubber smells, but we got out okay!SO GLAD I GOT MY BOOTS YESTERDAY!
PS, the French bread also upset my stomach. Gutted. Adelaide can now blow kisses. So cute. Yesterday we met another baby (of German descent obviously) who was called Adelaide! Our Adelaide was 3/4 days older (I forget which) and had a bit more of a gob on her, but both were cuties none the less.
I hope my husband stays home today. The selfish part of me likes having him around, and I really don't like it when he comes late and we only have an hour/2 hours before its bed time (and I have Addie ALLLLLLL DAY regardless of her mood!) but I don't want him to drive all the way into Mass. and have a ton of people work from home or not show up, and then not be able to do everything he wanted/needed and then stay late again and drive home in the madness that is outside. I am wuss I know. I know he can handle it, but I worry. Sue me for it! (Please don't I know what you Americans are like!)
Here is a picture of current snow, from my laptop. Look at it piling up on the table!








No comments:
Post a Comment