Hello all. Just wanted to update because I am already sick of looking at my random answers already! Woke up with a sore throat, think body was trying to fight Patrick's lurgy. Made some gingerbread cake and some almond biscuits.
Got my second package from Nikki that she sent forever and ever ago... inside were these little gems for Patrick's Christmas present:
Got my second package from Nikki that she sent forever and ever ago... inside were these little gems for Patrick's Christmas present:
AWESOME ARE THEY NOT?
Earlier on I got Patrick sucked into the last series of Gavin and Stacey, and when Gav's dad came onto the screen, he said "It's Archie!" referring to the character he played in Eastenders. I have my husband hooked on my UK tv shows! Hah!
Earlier on I got Patrick sucked into the last series of Gavin and Stacey, and when Gav's dad came onto the screen, he said "It's Archie!" referring to the character he played in Eastenders. I have my husband hooked on my UK tv shows! Hah!








5 comments:
Those things are awesome, might have to get some for Andy!
Have you seen the very end of Gavin and Stacey? I love it, I can do a mean Nessa impression!
You bake all my faves. If you lived closer I'd be forever calling round. Haha
The robots are deifinately one for the boys. Mine would love them.
Ahhh Gaving and Stacey. My boyf loves it but I only saw my first episode the other month. So funny though.
xxx
OMG!!!! I thought they were awesome to begin with, but then they end up being SALT AND PEPPER SHAKERS?!?!?!? Those are the coolest robots ever!
hahah those are awesome. Also Hooray for more UK TV Exposure. I swear it doesn't take much to get the boys hooked. Once they realize how much more entertaining and stimulating our TV is, they'll forget all about their bajillion channels of crud here.
Now, has he been bitten by the Eastenders bug yet?
I still need to try and catch a few omnibuses and get into it again before heading home.
hahah well done! Gavin and Stacey is the best! x
Post a Comment