Thursday, 21 January 2010
20th January
Just a quick note before I do my proper update later, I really hate it when you take the time and trouble to leave people comments, genuine ones from the heart just being friendly and they don't even acknowledge you. What is the point in even turning on commenting if you aren't going to even respond to the people that take the effort to write to you? Is it just to get validation and ego boost? No one is that important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
I was sick!!!! :)
Agreed.
Understandable, It's like you just dont exist sometimes.
I try to get around to responding to all my comments, albeit some may be a few weeks (or even a month or so) late, but I hate the idea of people feeling this way.
You deserve acknowledgment for all your wise words :)
Right! Sometimes I forget or put it off a little bit, but unless I've completely lost my train of thought, I make it back to replies eventually. Or at least kind of a general thank you, ha. I can understand on blogs that get a lot of comments, but some people just NEVER say ANYTHING at all.
Haha your captcha is "enoma", like "enema". Thanks Blogger!
I agree. I try to acknowledge in some form as much as I can. I admit, this week, I have been slack as Edie and now myself are ill. Big boooooo.
xxx
Post a Comment