Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Oh my goodness!

Good for a laugh everyone:

Actual genuine yearbook photos of famous celebrities.

Who are these people... pop quiz!

James Hetfield by Music2MyEars.

Only bloody James Hetfield!

dita von teese by Music2MyEars.

Only bloody Dita Von Teese!

george clooney by Music2MyEars.

What the fuck Clooney?!?!

3 comments:

Fawn and Flower said...

The George Clooney one is just... far, far superior. Oh man, I have to find it now... my ex, his dad LOVED George Clooney. Like adored him. And he (ex) and I created a fake livejournal and a fake myspace account for him, with this crazy flashing Clooney .gif for the background. I now have a mission, I must locate those accounts.

Sam said...

hahha clooney is such a dweeb!

as you know we dont have yearbook pictures here but i'll see if i can find my year 7 picture to show you!

I look like the 4th Hanson brother! x

It's just a Monday said...

Ahahahaha. These are funny!