Monday, 11 January 2010

WANT

Oh my god. Having just read Coralene's blog, she opened my eyes to an amazing Etsy seller. Seriously, if it wasn't for Coralene, I would be totally unaware of some of the stuff on there. But anyways, I digress.

HOW AWESOME ARE THESE GLASSES:

Decadent Kawaii Nerd Glasses

Decadent Kawaii Nerd Glasses

Although, my husband just looked over my shoulder and saw them and went "well I don't know about that" haha! Typical male response.

Anywhoo. The Etsy seller is called Applenoggin, and they have loads of super cool things on there. Her blog is a blogspot one too, so you should all check it out HERE.

I really really want this t-shirt too (it is also in a hoodie) but I don't know if my boobz would get into it. Hrmpfh.

http://ny-image1.etsy.com//il_fullxfull.112961941.jpg

5 comments:

It's just a Monday said...

OK so this isn't completely my cup of tea but the shades are so cute! I want to get some for my daughter Edie!

Fawn and Flower said...

I liked that shirt too. I'm curious about the ink they use for the screen prints. She said the toothy ice cream had sparkles in it!

Fawn and Flower said...

Also, if you're bored and in need of amusement, you should go to regretsy.com. So much better than Etsy :)

Caroline said...

LOVE them. My daughter AND I would wear them.

:)

ColeAndJosephine said...

I know that I'm onto something when my husband doesn't get it!