This bandana I got locally at a fancy farm shop that also sells gifts! It was the best $8 I have spent ever and couldn't decide which one to get as they had a ton of them in different colours. I'll go back in the spring and pick you all up a bunch girls!
And the word snazzy... is snazzy. I think its such a middle class English word. Love it!
Well she's all you'd ever want, she's the kind they'd like to flaunt and take to dinner. Well she always knows her place. She's got style, she's got grace, She's a winner. She's a Lady. Whoa whoa whoa, She's a Lady.
None of this is true about me.
I am a British gal who has recently uplifted and moved to the US to be with her lovely husband. Between the two of us we have racked up some lovely tattoos and a daughter called Adelaide. She is okay, I guess.
5 comments:
'snazzy'
you can tell you're a mum now :P x
That is far, far superior to my unicorn bandana. I want a Virgin Mary one! Amazing!
LOVE THAT BANDANA!!! Did you get that in that little shop in NYC? We have one like it from there, I love it to pieces.
I applaud your use of "snazzy" - finally I don't feel alone any more
This bandana I got locally at a fancy farm shop that also sells gifts! It was the best $8 I have spent ever and couldn't decide which one to get as they had a ton of them in different colours. I'll go back in the spring and pick you all up a bunch girls!
And the word snazzy... is snazzy. I think its such a middle class English word. Love it!
Post a Comment