Hello all! I have had a great day. I have done about a bajillion loads of washing, changed the bedsheets, did a family monthly budget for our goal!
(Speaking of which, I never told you what we would name our pets. Well, as we both love the (now RIP) show Frisky Dingo the dog would be called Barnaby Jones. People let me tell you about (mans) best friend.... Barnaby Jones. NAP.
And the (first) cat we'd have would be called Sex Panther because that is a highly appropriate name for a cat.)
And then, I made biscuits. Yes I make a lot of biscuits. I like to make biscuits because I am watching my weight. I figure if I have to make them, by the time I've made the dough (which needs to chill for a minimum of 30 mins) the want for them will pass, rather than just jumping into the cupboard and eating some substandard CRAPPY American biscuits, which I will later regret and have that post wank guilt feeling.
For dinner and lunch I had left over Chinese. Om nom indeed. There was much gobbling of chicken fried rice. Of course, my insides think they are dying, but you know what, it was delicious.
I am currently waiting any word at all from (the department of) Homelands Security for news of my EAD and AP. Apparently they should be getting to me this week at some point. I can't wait! I want to work so bad. Well I mean I can't wait to work, not I can't wait to get a job and perform really badly. That would not be a good thing.
Tomorrow I need to go to the post office and thennnnnnnn I am probably going to take Addie to have a wander around Home Depot, which probably isn't the safest place, but there is a lot for a toddler to see and do, like touch the carpet samples and open the cupboards in the fake kitchens. And I really don't want to spend money, because after my budgeting, I have to set a good example to my husband hahaha!
How is your week shaping up? Whats your favourite biscuit?
(Speaking of which, I never told you what we would name our pets. Well, as we both love the (now RIP) show Frisky Dingo the dog would be called Barnaby Jones. People let me tell you about (mans) best friend.... Barnaby Jones. NAP.
And the (first) cat we'd have would be called Sex Panther because that is a highly appropriate name for a cat.)
And then, I made biscuits. Yes I make a lot of biscuits. I like to make biscuits because I am watching my weight. I figure if I have to make them, by the time I've made the dough (which needs to chill for a minimum of 30 mins) the want for them will pass, rather than just jumping into the cupboard and eating some substandard CRAPPY American biscuits, which I will later regret and have that post wank guilt feeling.
For dinner and lunch I had left over Chinese. Om nom indeed. There was much gobbling of chicken fried rice. Of course, my insides think they are dying, but you know what, it was delicious.
I am currently waiting any word at all from (the department of) Homelands Security for news of my EAD and AP. Apparently they should be getting to me this week at some point. I can't wait! I want to work so bad. Well I mean I can't wait to work, not I can't wait to get a job and perform really badly. That would not be a good thing.
Tomorrow I need to go to the post office and thennnnnnnn I am probably going to take Addie to have a wander around Home Depot, which probably isn't the safest place, but there is a lot for a toddler to see and do, like touch the carpet samples and open the cupboards in the fake kitchens. And I really don't want to spend money, because after my budgeting, I have to set a good example to my husband hahaha!
How is your week shaping up? Whats your favourite biscuit?








4 comments:
Doves Farm Lemon Zest cookies, I mash them up & put them in raspberry jelly.
Eureka! I never thought of taking a little kid to a home improvement store for fun but that would rock my toddler's face off! In a good way, of course.
I miss biscuits, a lovely chocolate chip biscuit would be dreamy right about now but my body would hate me.
Only a week late reading this post. Haha
Well last week was a bit like this week so far only not quite as busy because it is school holidays. Grabbing spare minutes when I can!
My fave biscuits..
I have loads but I guess I love shortbread and digestives dunked in my tea :)
Post a Comment