Wonder how you manage to make ends meetI know a ton of people must have said this a billion times before, but I mean really. It isn't right is it. I was watching some videos of some of Madge's more recent stuff today. Now, I don't actually like Madonna's music a great deal but I think Hung Up is a great song. Probably only because of the ABBA smaple, but we'll never know.
Part of the video she is in a dance studio wearing a pink high leg leotard and at one point she starts grinding the floor like a dog with worms. Oh really Madonna that is gross. You look like Iggy Pop's MUM for gods sake. There is nothing wrong with gyrating around in your grundies, but I don't want to see it. If you were my mum and I was 13 (which I think Lourdes is) I would be chuffin' mortified. Imagine turning on the TV and seeing some music videos. Oh this is a catchy tune... oh what is that... is that a veiny itchy haemorrhoid trying to relieve itself on the floor? Oh no, its mum again.
It ain't right.








4 comments:
I did a lol at the title :)
You're a clever poodle!
Yes, she is totally gross. Bleurch x
She is horrid, she's the same age as my mum, which makes my mum think she can be cool like Madonna and it's just like, no mother, no. She said she wanted to get her nose pierced because Madonna had her nose pierced...
you are so right. She is disgusting. And she used to be cool. I mean, in the 80s Madonna was the kind of girl who would go up to a present day Madonna on the street and say "Stop trying to be 20 years younger skeletor". At what point do you change from the sassy, scandal-talking woman to the bag of bones and skin who grinds linoleum? and how do you not notice the transition?
**shudder**
Hahaha.
I was so into Madonna in my teens but now I too just don't get it. It's pretty rad she gets the toyboys and can actually bust the moves she does but do you reckon its the status and bank balance that draws those boys in?!
She just looks too old for all that now. I guess us girls shouldn't be saying that about eachother but it's true.
It's time to stop Mrs. Madonna. Bless her.
xxx
Post a Comment