Sunday, 7 February 2010

More things I want but can't afford


Oh Angelique. Your illustrations are lovely. And this one is no exception. Back during my rockafella carefree baby days I thought nothing of spending £150 on a print and paying another £60 to have framed really nicely. of course, those days are long gone. I already have the Cordelia print and before I moved with Addie I treated myself and bought the Marie one, which is still sitting in its tube in mine and Patrick's bedroom upstairs. When we get our own place, it'll get framed. I wonder if I can convince my Dad to bring the Cordelia one, which is sitting wrapped up in bubble wrap at his house...

In other news, I would really like to not feel sick. And I would also like some leopard print tights.

Earlier on, I made Star Trek pin shaped biscuits. Coralene... I will post a picture so you can see!

5 comments:

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

Beautiful picture! And ooh, leopard print tights! God call.

Sarah

Fawn and Flower said...

Um pics plz. You did what?! You are amazing! I do need to see! And I love that print. I love the old time-y looking blue for the tattoos, so pretty.

Sam said...

Oooh I want that one! I like Angelique but thats the first one I've really REALLY wanted to own! x

It's just a Monday said...

Ah good luck with the ebaying. We have just had a massive blitz to get our flight money for Austin.

Apparently Feb is the month when the buyers start again! I really hope so. Haha

I want some of those tights too.

xxx

Anonymous said...

Marie is one of my favourites.