Well she's all you'd ever want, she's the kind they'd like to flaunt and take to dinner. Well she always knows her place. She's got style, she's got grace, She's a winner. She's a Lady. Whoa whoa whoa, She's a Lady.
None of this is true about me.
I am a British gal who has recently uplifted and moved to the US to be with her lovely husband. Between the two of us we have racked up some lovely tattoos and a daughter called Adelaide. She is okay, I guess.
6 comments:
I have those :) they are certainly not for walking in. Plus you can't walk in them without ruining the sole print!
Oh boo. They look so pretty though!!!
I recently saw someone wearing these, and now randomly just found your blog and this post. Weird coincidence anyway...They were fabulous!
I saw those heels in Bluewater just before Christmas and wanted them SO badly! but where to wear them when I only walk to library and play groups etc?
Laura do it! Make the othe mum jealous!!!
Sarah I am trying to think of a legitimate reason to buy them, but so far not gotten any further other than: I WANT THEM
I don't know you Laura but yes, do it! Wear them to the library and playgroups. That will give them something to talk about! Haha
x
Post a Comment