Saturday, 13 February 2010

Saturday

Today Patrick, Adelaide and our friend Nate went to check out the NH Antique Co-Op. They have some rad stuff, but its super expensive, but still fun. And they take consignments as well! First we went to a family friend's jewellery shop because Nate is looking at engagement rings! Wooo! How exciting >.<

When we got home Patrick and I got home we looked at houses when Addie was asleep. It's fun and a nice thing to do that keeps me sane and helps Patrick and I keep motivated to get debt free. He made me a lovely lunch but now my stomach is angry. Pepto and tea hopefully will fix it. Gary the cat is making some loud lonely noises so I have to go and give him a stroke and a cuddle now.

Happy Valentines Day everyone for tomorrow!

1 comment:

It's just a Monday said...

Belated Valentines wishes to you too :)

x