Saturday, 13 February 2010

Thank fudge its Friday

What a long ass week. I have been on a financial bill stressed roller coaster. Also, eagerly expecting my EAD and AP documents. But nothing as yet. Not a sniff or a hint that they are on their way either. I blame that bloody snow down south. DOWN SOUTH! We barely got a whiff of it. I shouldn't complain though I guess, because Patrick has told me some New England snow horror stories.

I mainly did some catching up with friends today, and my Dad too, who gave me a blow by blow of his dinner, which was mainly consists of 4 kinds of meat.

Nothing else to report with the lack of my governmental type documents. Tomorrow Patrick and I are taking some Quimper stuff to be appraised at the local antiques centre. His friend Nate is here tonight for some work on their side internet project, which I will show you all when it is up and running! But right now, I must go as we are all watching Rambo (the newest one) and taking the mickey out of it as we've seen it a bunch of times.

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: