Today it was warm again! We got up early and went to the gym with Kristina after Patrick went to work. Addie wasn't happy about being left in the daycare (again!) and practically hugged my leg off. Then I only got in a 30 minute work out before I had to go get her because she was not happy and wouldn't be left alone poor madam. I came in to find her begging another lady to pick her up (who had a teeny baby in her arms) and give her milk, poor lamb. We sat and finished off her milk and watched the other kids. At one point she fought me to get down, so I let her do so, and then she burst into tears. Not sure what happened there. Was I supposed to put up more of a fight? I know she wasn't hurt so no idea what went on then. I distracted her whilst Kristina finished up her work out by letting her use my iPod. Well I say use, I actually just turned it on and held the headphone close to her ear so she could hear the music (Billy Idol and Bonnie Tyler songs mostly) and she was content to sit on my lap a while and marvel at the sounds appearing from the little blue box and tap and swing her legs to the beat.
When we got home I figured she was obviously tired and wanted a nap. Put her straight down and got in the shower. Got out only to hear her barking away and playing loudly. This went on a while and Rusty tried to settle her a bit, but this took a good half an hour of her being a wise ass (Addie not Rusty) and then by about 11.42am I figured what was the chuffin' point and got her up, as we were supposed to be out with Kristina again at 12. Kristina came a little after twelve and we went for a drive in the sun and went to The Christmas Tree Shop (they sell all sorts of random things there) and then Trader Joe's. Bought some bits and bobs, including a giant colouring book for Addie and some bath paint/soap stuff. We also went to Panera for lunch (which is now ruining me, serves me right for finishing Addie's oatmeal and raisin cookie on top of my soup and bread!)
Addie was so well behaved! I was expecting a complete meltdown when we were out, as usually she naps earlier in the day, but she was great. I took her blanket in with her into Trader Joe's, because I could tell it was getting to that time, and this was an awesome idea because she wrapped herself up in it and cooed to everyone and was quiet happy being pushed about in the trolley and laughing at me dancing to Mexican music (because its Cinco de Mayo) and then we came home. Addie fell asleep in the car on the way home (result!) and when we got back, I took her up to her crib and put her down. She woke up on the way in (because it was again as hot as balls) but starting listing off and leaning back and dozing off again as I carried her up and put her down. Result. She slept a while and when she got up we had dinner (well she did) and drew a bit on her giant coloring book. Then we went outside. Patrick came home and we played for a bit... with the hose and Addie ran about naked for a while hahah!
Now I am sitting here typing whilst Patrick and his Dad watch the Boston Bruins game downstairs. I'll go join them in a little bit, but I am trying to get comfy because yet again my stomach is blowing up. I ate a bit of my dinner (chicken rice) because I know I'll be hungry, but tomorrow I am playing it crazy safe. I took 80mg of omeprazole today, and gas pills and some Pepto, and here we are... ulcer town again. I don't feel like I am on insane fire like I did before, but this is still pretty firey and uncomfortable. The next few days I really have to go back to basics and starve myself some more, to get this under wraps, because I think I started back a bit too quickly, with larger sized portions, or well, portions at all in some cases. Still can't finish a cup of tea, so that should have been a warning sign to me in the first place! Slow and steady wins the race and both the doctor and the specialist said that I'd be on the medication for ages and it can take months to get back to normal and not feel like shite if you ate something out of the ordinary.
Patrick and I have been looking at properties on Craigslist to rent. If ONLY I could get a job and away from people beyond my control (and that I can't kill) with my lovely husband and daughter I think my bowels would like me again. We uncovered some stupid idiot scammer on Craigslist... they were listing a property which was actually for sale (and they got the details from the internet from AND THEN used the name of someone that had died recently and took their name from an obituary listing! Insane!
Here is part of the email they sent me:
I have to get up early tomorrow as Kristina is kindly going out of her way to sort out my teeth! We had a huge drama at Patrick's dentist so tomorrow we are going to Kristina's place of work and she is signing me up and cleaning my teeth and most likely telling me off because I never floss and that is supposedly a big deal.
When we got home I figured she was obviously tired and wanted a nap. Put her straight down and got in the shower. Got out only to hear her barking away and playing loudly. This went on a while and Rusty tried to settle her a bit, but this took a good half an hour of her being a wise ass (Addie not Rusty) and then by about 11.42am I figured what was the chuffin' point and got her up, as we were supposed to be out with Kristina again at 12. Kristina came a little after twelve and we went for a drive in the sun and went to The Christmas Tree Shop (they sell all sorts of random things there) and then Trader Joe's. Bought some bits and bobs, including a giant colouring book for Addie and some bath paint/soap stuff. We also went to Panera for lunch (which is now ruining me, serves me right for finishing Addie's oatmeal and raisin cookie on top of my soup and bread!)
Addie was so well behaved! I was expecting a complete meltdown when we were out, as usually she naps earlier in the day, but she was great. I took her blanket in with her into Trader Joe's, because I could tell it was getting to that time, and this was an awesome idea because she wrapped herself up in it and cooed to everyone and was quiet happy being pushed about in the trolley and laughing at me dancing to Mexican music (because its Cinco de Mayo) and then we came home. Addie fell asleep in the car on the way home (result!) and when we got back, I took her up to her crib and put her down. She woke up on the way in (because it was again as hot as balls) but starting listing off and leaning back and dozing off again as I carried her up and put her down. Result. She slept a while and when she got up we had dinner (well she did) and drew a bit on her giant coloring book. Then we went outside. Patrick came home and we played for a bit... with the hose and Addie ran about naked for a while hahah!
Now I am sitting here typing whilst Patrick and his Dad watch the Boston Bruins game downstairs. I'll go join them in a little bit, but I am trying to get comfy because yet again my stomach is blowing up. I ate a bit of my dinner (chicken rice) because I know I'll be hungry, but tomorrow I am playing it crazy safe. I took 80mg of omeprazole today, and gas pills and some Pepto, and here we are... ulcer town again. I don't feel like I am on insane fire like I did before, but this is still pretty firey and uncomfortable. The next few days I really have to go back to basics and starve myself some more, to get this under wraps, because I think I started back a bit too quickly, with larger sized portions, or well, portions at all in some cases. Still can't finish a cup of tea, so that should have been a warning sign to me in the first place! Slow and steady wins the race and both the doctor and the specialist said that I'd be on the medication for ages and it can take months to get back to normal and not feel like shite if you ate something out of the ordinary.
Patrick and I have been looking at properties on Craigslist to rent. If ONLY I could get a job and away from people beyond my control (and that I can't kill) with my lovely husband and daughter I think my bowels would like me again. We uncovered some stupid idiot scammer on Craigslist... they were listing a property which was actually for sale (and they got the details from the internet from AND THEN used the name of someone that had died recently and took their name from an obituary listing! Insane!
Here is part of the email they sent me:
I have really decided to rent out the House as a result of my relocation to South Carolina , I had an accident with my whole family few months ago which made me deaf and disabled... So i need someone very honest and kind to rent my home. I am really willing to rent this home out because i wont be staying there anymore, so you can have the house as long as you want because i am now staying in my newly built home here in South Carolina I would love you to go and view the home asap.. If you are willing to see the interior then you can peek through the window, with that you will be able to see the interior..... I am sorry i am not there and i have the keys with me here in SC.... So i would want you to really bear with me.Do people really think that is believable? Do people really fall for that kind of stuff? Obviously we flagged the original listing.
Don't be surprised when you get to the home and see a for sale sign in the home, i had the intention of selling the home but i thought about it again and decided to rent out the home.. Because it is a very beautiful home and i will always love to call it my home. So i will want you not to bother yourself about any sign you see in the home saying it is for sale... and i don't want you to contact them because i am now renting out my house and don't have anything with them anymore. Moreover, i have canceled my contract with them.
I have to get up early tomorrow as Kristina is kindly going out of her way to sort out my teeth! We had a huge drama at Patrick's dentist so tomorrow we are going to Kristina's place of work and she is signing me up and cleaning my teeth and most likely telling me off because I never floss and that is supposedly a big deal.








2 comments:
There was a time that we were going to live with our friends Steph and Paul, an engaged couple, because there was a huge house that they'd found and was rented for next to nothing. I told G I didn't want to deal with it and asked him to do all the leg-work, and he said he'd looked it over and it was a great deal.
I nearly died when I read the listing. It was pretty much exactly what yours said except the "owner" was in Nigeria. DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING!
Can you live off mashed potato? I'd be happy with that, throw on a little gravy every now and then for a bit of excitement?
I think your tummy would thankyou and it would be such a funtime! I LOVE MASHHHHH x
Post a Comment