Sunday, 9 May 2010

Happy Mothers Day America!

So I woke up this morning with Patrick and Adelaide... and they got me presents! I got the closed eye luck cat 3" dunny, Lego Echo Base, and two elementals and a cool random question book (watch out Coralene and other formspring people). I just had a cupcake for breakfast... the breakfast of champions! Addie and I are watching a recorded Yo Gabba Gabba episode (the new one shown on Nick last Friday about babies) and Patrick is outside vacuuming the pool for his mum, trying to get it all nice.

Later on I am going to the gym with Kristina and then maybe later on Patrick and I will watch a movie if Addie is napping. Not much else going on, Patrick got his mum a card and a bottle of wine and we got Addie a thanks Nana type card to give her as well. The mood in the house is tense today.

As usual, normal nice happy family days are tainted by drama. Thankfully, none of it related to Patrick, Adelaide and I, but I still pick up on it.

3 comments:

Amy Georgina said...

Happy American Mother's Day! Sounds like a lovely day planned, enjoy my dear x

Fawn and Flower said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! How sweet of P&A to shower you with fancy gifts first thing in the morning :) For selfish reasons, I am especially excited about the book!

You guys have a pool??

What movie do you think you'll see? I want to do the same... just a nice lazy holiday :) OH my gosh if you guys haven't seen Slammin' Salmon, that is what you're watching. I'm telling you.

The captcha on this is "shents", which is a little too close to "sharts" for my liking.

Sam said...

I wished my momma a 'happy american mothers day', to which she replied

'happy lithuanian daughters day'

jeez, the woman is deranged! haha I love her :)