Hello all! I hope you had a nice weekend? We were very busy... Patrick's mum is feeling much better of late, so this weekend we were all (well obviously not Shannon hahaha) hard at work outside doing yard work; Patrick was cleaning out the pool and I was working my magic on the pool house type thing. George, Patrick's friend, came out from Rochester as he is keen on Shannon. He is still here and god knows what they are doing (in terms of are they a couple are they having fun) but Patrick and I think George should move out here as we don't get to see him enough and he is a really nice good guy. We obviously haven't seen much of him this visit!
Saturday night Patrick and I went for an indian with Adam (Kristina was out) and it was delicious. I was up from about 4am though with the ulcer being as sick as a dog. Stupid me, but I'd had some good days damn it, I figured with my meds I would be fine. Maybe though it was more because we ate so late in the day that I ate, or it was left over stress from my Dad's flight hassle and the thought of not seeing him and also being due on making it worse, who knows...
Sunday we went to this thing for Patrick's old room-mate, Alison. She is getting married but lives in Texas now. She came back for her "Yay I'm getting married!" party, which was held at her friends house in the middle of nowhere somewhere. We nearly didn't find the place, and got lost. We had to stop and ask for directions and the boyfriend of the girl that was helping us asked Patrick for drugs! "Going to a party?" Yes "Got any goodies?" Ohhhhhhhhhkayyy. It was okay, but we had Addie with us and I can never relax at this things because she wants to destroy everything and I don't know more than 5 people haha.
Not much else going on... but today Rusty and I decorated the front room, it is finally yellow. Addie has been a little poophead all day, but she mellowed out when her and I took and a shower and she then played in the bath a bit. She did a rotten shit this morning though. It was like off yellow/brown dishwater with raisins floating about. Pretty gross poor love.
So this week... the big news is that SEWING MACHINE IS FIXED AND I AM GOING DOWN TOMORROW WITH RUSTY TO COLLECT IT! We got it serviced and taken care of. It wasn't cheap, but it was certainly cheaper than buying a new machine and it really needed a good service, heck, it needed fixing fullstop. I expect it'll run like a dream now! I can't wait. The machines in the shop we took it to on Saturday were pretty epic though. They were high-tech and did all sorts of embroidery and such like. It was sensory overload. We alos got a new belt for the vacuum and I FINALLY GOT THE VACUUM GOING AGAIN. I honestly am a bit weird, because I felt all energised and refreshed that I could vacuum again and that the carpets were once again free of crumbs and dust. Go me, miss domesticated.
Apparently Wednesday I am going to attempt to take my driving test. Well, we are going up to Concord and I am probably going to fail the eye test and have to come home again before I take my written and driving test. Oop. Hah!
And then its Daddy day on Wednesday! I can't wait!
Saturday night Patrick and I went for an indian with Adam (Kristina was out) and it was delicious. I was up from about 4am though with the ulcer being as sick as a dog. Stupid me, but I'd had some good days damn it, I figured with my meds I would be fine. Maybe though it was more because we ate so late in the day that I ate, or it was left over stress from my Dad's flight hassle and the thought of not seeing him and also being due on making it worse, who knows...
Sunday we went to this thing for Patrick's old room-mate, Alison. She is getting married but lives in Texas now. She came back for her "Yay I'm getting married!" party, which was held at her friends house in the middle of nowhere somewhere. We nearly didn't find the place, and got lost. We had to stop and ask for directions and the boyfriend of the girl that was helping us asked Patrick for drugs! "Going to a party?" Yes "Got any goodies?" Ohhhhhhhhhkayyy. It was okay, but we had Addie with us and I can never relax at this things because she wants to destroy everything and I don't know more than 5 people haha.
Not much else going on... but today Rusty and I decorated the front room, it is finally yellow. Addie has been a little poophead all day, but she mellowed out when her and I took and a shower and she then played in the bath a bit. She did a rotten shit this morning though. It was like off yellow/brown dishwater with raisins floating about. Pretty gross poor love.
So this week... the big news is that SEWING MACHINE IS FIXED AND I AM GOING DOWN TOMORROW WITH RUSTY TO COLLECT IT! We got it serviced and taken care of. It wasn't cheap, but it was certainly cheaper than buying a new machine and it really needed a good service, heck, it needed fixing fullstop. I expect it'll run like a dream now! I can't wait. The machines in the shop we took it to on Saturday were pretty epic though. They were high-tech and did all sorts of embroidery and such like. It was sensory overload. We alos got a new belt for the vacuum and I FINALLY GOT THE VACUUM GOING AGAIN. I honestly am a bit weird, because I felt all energised and refreshed that I could vacuum again and that the carpets were once again free of crumbs and dust. Go me, miss domesticated.
Apparently Wednesday I am going to attempt to take my driving test. Well, we are going up to Concord and I am probably going to fail the eye test and have to come home again before I take my written and driving test. Oop. Hah!
And then its Daddy day on Wednesday! I can't wait!








3 comments:
Don't sweat the Driving test.
I had to re-take my written test a few weeks ago just before I left, and I honestly thought it was a joke. You'll be fine.
I so badly want one of those ones that does all embroidery and stuff. I was hooked after I saw this an episode of Celebrity Come Dine With Me where Linda Barker embroidered all her napkins to say, "Come Dine With Me". Think I need to get out more right?!
Fingers crossed for the test!
yay for sewing machine and daddy :) x
Post a Comment