So Patrick and I have been relaxing this weekend. We FINALLY went to see Iron Man 2, which was good I thought but too much Paltrow and not enough robots and fighting and Rourke. Mostly we've generally just having some quieter time. I say quieter time, because our Adelaide has been jabbering away and running around the house with such vigour and determination as you'd expect of a toddler.
Earlier today we watched Drag Me to Hell, which was silly so we are now watching Taking Woodstock, which is good fun.
We'll go out later, because its a nice day and I am a little restless and we need milk.
I might do some sewing later and get that lovely sewing machine out finally now it has been fixed.
Here is a lovely picture of Patrick and Adelaide from a few months ago. My lovely family. Small (at the moment) but perfectly formed.

Earlier today we watched Drag Me to Hell, which was silly so we are now watching Taking Woodstock, which is good fun.
We'll go out later, because its a nice day and I am a little restless and we need milk.
I might do some sewing later and get that lovely sewing machine out finally now it has been fixed.
Here is a lovely picture of Patrick and Adelaide from a few months ago. My lovely family. Small (at the moment) but perfectly formed.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend. I am not sure what the rest of ours will bring, but I am just happy to spend it with Patrick and Adelaide relaxing and having fun.








3 comments:
Heyyyy,
Sorry I haven't been over for a while.
Glad to see you guys are all well.
Did you get to the bottom of your tummy troubles??
x
Hello stranger! I hope you've been well? Yes I did thanks... I did have a 'significant' ulcer and some 'residual ulceration' according to my endoscopy results. No sign or anythiing dangerous or cancerous though, or that helio pylori bacteria... so no idea where the ulcer came from. I have to take a lot of medication now though for a few weeks. It is mostly under control but sometimes I have a bad night if I haven't remembered to take my medication (which is surprisingly easily done if you think you feel better) or I eat something too late in the day or its on my 'bad list'.
Awww Patrick and Addy are so cute :) I want a beard!x
Post a Comment