So last night Patrick and I went to se baby Khai! He is so cute. A bit of a bruiser bless him. He had really long finger nails and was very gassy poor mite. Here is a picture of him and Tim and his big sister Maya when he was hours old which I borrowed via the internets:
Awww. Babies. So Cute. Sharon is doing well too, bless her socks and from what she said she pushed that little bugger out like a pro.
SO! Today I went for my interview. Said company shall remain nameless but they were all dead lovely. I met with a few people, after I did some computery tests and took another one where I had to do a revamp of a letter and change the grammar and spelling mistakes. Well, I already know I made a huge fuck up of that. They didn't go over it with me, but one of the ladies I met with said they rated candidates on more than just that. Phew. I *think* it went well, but we'll see. I really hope I get it. It sounded just up my street though, lots to do, always scope for more work, and potential to do a little bit of everything eventually. I expect, if I got it, it would be a bit of a shock for my Nick Jr.'d brain but I am gagging to get back to work and into a professional environment. It is a casual work environment, so jeans are okay and one of the ladies that I met with made a statement which made me think that she knew I had tattoos and was trying to hide them, along the lines of "you can be yourself here" and it really honestly sounded like they valued their employees and treated them nicely and did their best to keep morale high. Also, it is a dead easy commute from Alewife station too.
When I got home I went in the pool and weighed myself (well I didn't weigh myself IN the pool). Poop... gained a 1 1/2lb this week but I am having the monthlies so it is to be expected.
Not much else to report. Looks like we might get some rain this weekend..... yesssssss (said in a Napoleon Dynamite style). We're going to a wedding next week, which should be fun. Another long drive for Patrick though. A lot of people I know are breaking up so it's nice to see a wedding to keep the positive balance!
How are you all doing?









1 comment:
Wow, he is a big boy. Bless.
Glad the interview went well, I have my fingers so tightly crossed for you, I really hope you get it (well, of course, you do too but yknow!)
I never say anything funny in the comments, I just ramble. Kthnxbai!
Post a Comment