- This has to be a media studies project by a bunch of teenagers that got "lucky" and picked up for a local cable channel or something. The production values are nonexistant.
- WHO THE HELL WROTE THAT SONG/JINGLE? I mean it works because it is irritatingly catchy and annoying. mostly annoying.
- What is that? I can earn a bajillion times more money if I had a degree than I could waitressing? Wow, isn't that a bit of an obvious but rather generalised sweeping statement?
- The web URLS for this and all these other "if you are watching this commercial you must be unemployed and/or a single mum and/or watching Maury and/or hopeless" advertisements are hilarious.... I know, I'll make a quick note whilst the catchy jingle is on... what is it? www.gotoschool99999.com or was that www.getaneducation12345678910.com and if you watch enough daytime TV you will see the URLs get longer and more ridiculous. AND THEN just incase you weren't paying attention, straight afterwards you get another advert, which is basically some mediocre actress wearing a headset sitting at a desk saying "if that last commercial got you thinking, give us a ring" to give them impression that they are really looking out for you and speaking directly to YOU... YES YOU. STOP WATCHING MAURY AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL! DON'T YOU KNOW YOU GET A DEGREE IN [insert something tenuous] ADMINISTRATION! No, your credits aren't transferrable because it isn't a real university or college but realistically you'll probably drop out once you spent your student loan on lottery tickets, so don't worry about it.
- The "actress" that is in this commercial is probably waitress-ing now. THERE IS NOWT WRONG WITH WAITRESS-ING I AM JUST SAYING!
ALSO
In America Opal Fruits/Starburst don't have green ones. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT AMERICA? THEY ARE THE BEST FLAVOUR.








1 comment:
ARRGGHHH that is annoying! as if shes gonna stop being a gormless twat as soon as she gets a degree (in 20 years time, with a huge debt to her name....)
US adverts are even more annoying than UK ones! x
Post a Comment