Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Cuteness aplenty!


Here is a picture of Willa and Addie from last month. I forgot to post it when I first saw it. Danielle took it and I think it wins points because of the white picket fence, the almost matching dresses and shoes and BUBBLES. Adelaide is growing up so much but yesterday had some booster shots so I am expecting a somewhat regressed week with lots more naps and piss and vinegar, like yesterday. That little fucker.

Later on, I have a phone interview for a Bostonian University! Go fancy pants me and then I have a face to face interview in south Boston for a PA position. We'll see. That one is a bit of a trek, but the job sounds cool.

This week so far has been fucking terrible. Yes, I know it is only Tuesday but I could have murdered my entire family yesterday and thought nothing of it. Hopefully this week will improve as my interviews come and go!

Also, how do I get Adelaide to stop chewing on and eating Melissa and Doug wooden pieces? I caught her gnawing on a wooden magnet piece earlier. That can't be good for her...

2 comments:

Sam said...

awww such a cute picture! x

It's just a Monday said...

yeah this pic is pretty perfect. I hope her jabs didnt bother her too much. bless her.