Sunday, 8 August 2010

Whoops another late update!

So I meant to update a bunch of times, namely to say that my phone interview went well and they wanted me to go in for an interview on Thursday... which I did. I am not holding my hopes up though... it went well, but I don't want to get excited because then I'll be disappointed. Hopefully they liked me. I like the sound of the role, it sounds awesome and I could do it standing on my head and it sounded a great opportunity for me.

I've lost another 1 1/2lb this week. I had a bad start to the week with my stomach, and then the interview which mean running about in Boston in interview garb in hot weather. Finished Thursday off with MacDonalds which was a big mistake as well. Oops.

Lots of drama in the house this week. RIDICULOUS "What else did you think would happen?" drama.

Our friends are coming over for the evening. Hoorah!

1 comment:

Sam said...

i've got my fingers crossed for you :) x