Getting to know all about yooooooooooooou.... (you should repost it)
* What Was I Doing 10 Years Ago?
To be honest, I am not sure. I was probably living with my Dad but spending a lot of time at a shitty boyfriends house. At University and hating it at the time and ultimately taking a year out to work in a New York "to figure my shit out".
* What Was I doing 1 Year Ago?
A year ago I was again living at my Dad's but this time in Cambridge, after I moved from the Channel Islands as a stepping stone for a month before I moved to the States. I was very excited and making the most of the time there, mostly eating decent sausages and having visits from my lovely friends who made time to see Adelaide and I before I left!
* What Was I Doing Yesterday?
Yesterday uhhhhh is it wrong I am not sure? I think I ran some errands. Patrick and I opened a lot of Kidrobot Dunny boxes though. We ranted about certain family members. I ate a piece of bread and regretted it instantly.
* 5 Snacks I Enjoy (or would like to enjoy again)
1 - Potato chips, formally known as crisps. Namely Walkers ready salted from the UK and Market Basket own brand rippled 'Chips for dips"
2 - Wispas or any Cadbury's chocolate really
3 - Malteasers, except ones that you get and open to find that they have gone a bit funny and turned white or are all dry inside EWWWW
4 - Boring but a staple part of my diet right now, Nutrigrain bars
5 - A general one, but a good one: Biscuits (English biscuits as opposite to the American take which is something different) such as custard creams, rich tea for dunking obviously, Golden double stuff Oreos, I am a white supremacist when it comes to cream biscuits, I'd rather a custard cream over a bourbon any day, but would still eat a pack of them before I told you that I didn't like them so much. DECENT (this is important) short bread and my home made vanilla biscuits as well. American mint Milanos are lovely too.
*5 things I Would Do If I Won 100 Million Dollars (technically the first point would be to pay a bunch of tax on it before I even saw the cash)
1 - GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE and buy a house in the US
2 - Maybe buy a house in the UK. I might buy my Dad's house from him, or actually, buy a house, and get my dad to be a life tenant
3 - Pay off all our debts first I should say and tell a bunch of credit card companies I would rather eat my own shit than deal with them again when they started sending me offers for cards because I had money
4 - Buy Patrick a really nice car, not like a stupid LOOK AT ME I WON THE LOTTERY AND I AM FLASHING MY CASH car, but maybe a swish Audi or something. He would chose those cos he is geek or something.
5 - Nest egg and college fund for Addie.
*5 Locations I Would Like To Run Off To
1 - Back to Blighty!!!!
2 - Iceland (I love ICELAND... everyone should go there, it blows my mind I love it so much)
3 - Japan, Patrick and I are both interested in a lot of Japanese culture. my sister in law is Japanese and as a result my brother can speak the language and spent some time living there. If we went I would want to take either of them with us, because it would certainly be a culture shock and I would probably need a bit of a rest afterwards
4 - Maldives. Now I know that I am not a beach person but it just looks beautiful and really, the Maldives aren't going to exist in a year or two thanks to rising sea levels.
5 - As a learner of the Russian language I would LOVE the chance to visit Eastern Europe and Russia. So much to see and do, I can't narrow it down to one reason or location though.
*5 Bad Habits I Have
1 - Freaking out at Patrick whenever I am on my period about a bunch of things
2 - Picking my toe nails
3 - Biting my nails. Well I actually cut them and then nibble on the clippings. I KNOW IT IS GRIM, but what can you do
4 - Chewing on plastic. I love the stuff. I know it will kill me but, again, what can you do
5 - Complete lack of will power with food, which isn't so bad now I'm genuinely sick and had to learn the hard way haha!
*5 Things I Like Doing
1 - Taking steaming hot baths. WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOUR BATH TUBS AMERICA? SORT IT OUT
2 - Doing things with Patrick (and Adelaide) but we do a bunch of geekery things together which I really like
3 - Watching movies and slagging them off if they suck
4 - Talking, I'm really good at it honest. Especially with friends or if I am feeling disgruntled and want to have a bitch and moan session. Thanks all girls' schooling!
5 - Having sex in the shower
*5 TV Shows I Like
1 - Eastenders
2 - TRUE BLOOD GO TEAM ERIC
3 - Venture Brothers
4 - Frisky Dingo
5 - Gavin and Stacey
*5 Things I Hate
1 - Smoking
2 - Adverts on tv, namely bad ones
3 - Having to interact with fuckwits on a regular basis because I happen to be cohabiting with them
4 - Clutter, mess, disorganised stuff and such
5 - Smug pregnant women. OKAY I GET IT. HE DIDN'T PULL OUT. GO YOU. I've been there lady and you won't be so smug when the little shit has you up all night and you are covered in crayon and puke. Just saying! (Basically this will mean nothing to you all but I really don't like our friend Alison's friend Kate, she is just the worst. I don't know why she is so smug because we all think her husband is gay)
*5 Biggest Joys Of The Moment
1 - I got a job today! (That is another post) THIS MEANS WE CAN MOVE ONTO PHASE TWO!
2 - Adelaide (sappy I know but a lot of the time I want to drop kick her) especially when she gives affection and does something cute completely unprompted (apparently this isn't a real word in the English dictionary attached to my Google Chrome)
3 - Patrick, he is alright I suppose
4 - Thinking ahead to Christmas and being in THE UK OI OI OI OI!
5 - Loosing weight is nice and an added bonus from being sick I guess!
AND NOW YOU GUYS!








4 comments:
I had a right good chuckle at that. I was slightly concerned at the EastEnders reference, more so than chewing your own finger nail clippings (which gives you an idea of my feelings about that tv show).
It's SO good to have someone who understands about real biccies though! I miss custard creams...
you have a job?!?! YAYYYYYYYYYY!!
Congratulations pumpkin! :)
Will repost these, I love a good questionnaire thing! x
EastEnders rocks (I missed the omnibus today as was doing charity bike ride (Sponsor me!))
Oh my gahd you got a job!? Wahaaaaaay lady, congrats! xx
Post a Comment