1. THESE PEOPLE DO NOT DESERVE A HOUSE. PERIOD. I bet they didn't have to struggle for god knows how long living with their in laws either.
2. THEY NEED A BIGGER HOUSE TO ACCOMMODATE HER FOREHEAD.
3. They should have drowned, died falling through the floor, crushed by a dryer, by paint inhalation or falling off a ladder. They are plain old idiots. If I was that Lowes guy, I would have punched them in the face, or sand blasted her forehead.
4. Seriously... that forehead! Are they supposed to be everyday Joe and his wife? I am all for accurate representation of the general public but I don't know ONE general that has a 5 head that, well, that (I'm doing a swishy hand jesture)
5. I want a house.








7 comments:
Don't even get me started! I've been thinking about starting a blog called "You should have asked me first" and listing all the ads that drive me insane. This is ad would be on it, the Willy Wonka Chocolate ad with the "under a waterfall" song (agh!), the one with a stupid song about packing up bags and there are kids carrying backpacks that make them fall over, the Target ad with the triplets and so many more. Maybe I should watch less TV.
OH my goodness, if you do, I would gladly contribute. Let us not forget any of the singing free credit report ads, the new iphone adverts, those state farm adverts with that guy who has a squished up head so it looks like he is squinting the whole time, and those chef boyarde ones where the girl asks for a can of ravioli and her mum says no but it follows her home anyways
maybe I should watch less TV as well...
My current pet peeves on commercials are the Geico ad with the Gecko, and the annoying KY lubricant advertisement that features a couple in bed, and a quick screen flash of a geyser. It makes me cringe!
Okay Thursday is now TVrsday! Next week I am going to do another ad! I don't think I have seen the lubricant one... is it as bad as that one where the couple go in all frantic asking for that fancypants condom where it has some coating on it and the guys hair is all standing up ala dragonball Z? Cos that one drives me MAD
I don't think i've seen the one you're talking about. But here's the link to the one I mean.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhRJ8ZsEJgw
Ugh, I hate, hate, hate it!
Ahhhhhhhh it is really bad! I think I have seen that.
THIS IS THE ONE I HATE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xly08W_voeA
And I just saw the one I am doing next week on TV now. It makes me want to go out into a mall and machete people to death. I might have to break it out tomorrow I feel so strongly about it!!!!
And her arms. They're strangely long for her body, or maybe she just has too short of a torso. I don't know but I have had many discussions about this video, thought the same thing about her spacious forehead too! I wish she and husband got smashed in the garage door like on Scream. MASH UP!
Post a Comment