Firstly, here are some pictures from our trip last Friday of Addie and Patrick at Congress Street in Portsmouth. Addie having a Twizzler. I don't believe in Twizzlers because I am a Red Vines kinda girl. But it was a special treat, so why not. She loved it. Patrick is pulling a face honest, he doesn't normally look like this!
So the latest in the Kittengate scandal is that Blackie/Bella/Kitten/Blacula/Shitty Kitty has crapped yet again on the carpet. Bringing our total up to almost double figures, and sometimes twice in a day. Even I, yes me, had to clean up some cat shit today. Which I did not like, as it isn't my bloody responsibility and I clean up enough stinky shit as it is thank you very much. But I had to because the responsible parties were not around and you cannot leave cat shit about, no matter how stinky because its poisonous and very bad for you. Especially little almost 2 year old hands who want to know what everything is and you are home alone with them and need to get their dinner on but don't want to eat in a house stinking of cat shite.
Possibly exciting news on the job front... I chased up one place, because they asked for references a week ago. Now, I already know that they got references because my old work friends emailed me separately to tell me so early this week. I basically said "oh I hope they haven't left you hanging, let me know if you need me to chase them up or provide other contact information" etc. And they said they had "spoke to some folks, so hang tight, they would be in touch very soon..." I quote! Even the dot dot dot!
In other news, Patrick managed to get a hold of pretty much every Transformers comic ever for a ridiculously low price. They are in amazing condition as well. And I mean like every comic. Okay, well Patrick just corrected me saying that technically it is all bar one or something. Whatever, because it is a HUGE STASH OF COMIC-NESS that is worth a pretty penny.
Full on geekery now... DUNNY SERIES 10 RELEASED TODAY! WOOO GO TEAM KIDROBOT! I was on Addie duty today but Patrick went and grabbed a CASE. YES A CASE of the things. It is going to be like Christmas here tonight! Wooo!








1 comment:
Ah good luck! I can't believe how much hair Addie has. And Patrick, haha. I love this new picture-posting you! :)
Post a Comment