What a difference a lick of gold paint and a good clean makes!
Excuse the crappy photo, its hard to take a picture when you are in a rush and a bit crap with your fancy pants camera. But it just shows how well I cleaned that glass off, inside and out. I wiped off the dust that was lingering on Madge as well. I suspect some of it was mould, but you know what, she looks lovely. Right now she is relegated to the garage because she depresses and freaks out my mother in law, although she hardly fits in with the decor either so nevermind, she is still loved and once she stops smelling of gold spray paint, I will take her upstairs and stash her in our bedroom.
In other news it is my sister in law's birthday and the kitten shit on the carpet again. Must. resist. eyeroll...
Also... has anyone else noticed how the font and the size of my entries varies from post to post, and then sometimes, mid post, it gets smaller? Yep, me too. It has been doing this ever since I stated using Google Chrome. Weird.









1 comment:
That's because Google Chrome is pants...
Hot picture though, still jels of it (yes, jels, what of it!)
Post a Comment